From the first Golden Award at the International Exhibition of Thessaloniki in 1937 until today, EPSA has made a very long run. During this trip, our values of quality, integrity and innovation have given us a fruitful collection of distinctions in various fields. From creativity to successful launches and from the top of famous brands to digital social presence, highest international taste and more…
1937 – EPSA Lemonade wins Golden Award of Quality at Thessaloniki International Fair.
2004 – EPSA Sour Cherry Drink wins double award for packaging and effectiveness in the market.
2008 – TÜV HELLAS awards EPSA with special honours for quality management.
2010 – Strongest Companies in Greece 2010 (ICAP).
– Gold Label Award (packaging of EPSA Tea).
2011 – Strongest Companies in Greece 2011 (ICAP).
2012 – Corporate Superbrands Greece 2011-12.
– iTQi EPSA Green Tea with Pomegranate and Sour Cherry, 1 Golden Star.
– iTQi EPSA Bio Lemonade, 2 Golden Stars.
– Proposal for participation in the Innovative Products for Sial d’Or 2012 – EPSA Bio Orangeade.
– Second place Famous Brands 2012 of Greece.
– Best Launches 2012 Award, EPSA Lemonade light with sweetener from stevia plant & EPSA carbonated Orangeade light with sweetener from stevia plant.
– Environmental Awards 2013 – Best Practice for the category Water Stewardship – Water Conservation.
– Product of the year – EPSA Bio Lemonade (Food & Drinks magazine).
– Self Service Excellence Awards – Category: Greek Traditional Company.
– Gold award for the 88 years of presence in the Greek Market.
2013 – iTQi EPSA Lemon Cola light with sweetener from stevia plant, 2 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Lemonade light with sweetener from stevia plant, 2 Golden Stars.
– Self Service Excellence Awards – Category: Innovation.
– Famous Brands 2013 of Greece.
– Product of the year – EPSA Lemon Cola Light (Food & Drinks magazine).
2014 – iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA light drops with sweetener from stevia plant, 3 Golden Stars.
– European Business Awards, National Champion 2014/15.
– Sial Innovation Selection 2014: EPSA Green Tea light with Pomegranate and Sour Cherry, EPSA Rooibos Tea light with Cranberry, Aronia, Goji Berry.
– Famous Brands 2014 of Greece.
– Social Media Awards, Bronze, Check-in, Back In Time!
2015 – iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Blood Orange, 3 Golden Stars.
2016 – iTQi EPSA Pink Lemonade, 2 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars, Crystal Award.